BACK TO SCHOOL TIME!!! This is the time of year that parents all over the country look forward to. Kevin and I are no exception - in less than one week the boys will once again be attending school full time and maybe, just maybe we will get back into the routine we all need.
Everyone has been enrolled in their school - three different schools! Sebastian has joined the football team at his high school and has been training all week - in just 2 weeks he will have his first game and if I can find the camera before then I will post pictures. Gavin is excited because his school is finished at 2:30 and the second day of school there are soccer tryouts. Arianna just wants to go to school like her brothers. She will be taking a full time french program so will be attending school monday to friday. I have been looking for a job in Rockland (don't want to be to far from home) now that everyone is in school and hope I can work mornings and be home for after school.
Back to school means the change of the season - never have I felt such a huge change than Ottawa. Already the leaves are changing color, days are getting shorter (it was dark at 8:30 yesterday) and the weather is cooling off. I can't wait for the joys of fall though - apple picking and finding halloween costumes and the perfectly carved pumpkin.
No comments:
Post a Comment