The drive to Sault Ste Marie was great. I only contemplated Duct Tape once and because of the terrible weather (cloudy with a chance of meatballs - just kidding it was cloudy and raining) the kids slept like little babies all snuggly in their seats. They were freakin hilarious though 'cause our car is packed with 12 days of luggage for each person, pet supplies, enough food to feed a small army (or Sebastian), and all the stuff the packers could not take.
Turns out Sault Ste Marie is a beautiful place - we walked along the boardwalk and the water is clearest I have ever seen. There was a beautiful gorge along the way that we stopped to see and the view of Lake Superior from the Highway is Amazing. We also finally got to see if Swiss Chalet was all it was cracked up to be; I have to admit it was pretty great!
Check it out . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment